Photos Official Lowered Sedan Pics Thread.. :)

Quick question for all the sedan owners. I just put my sportlines on and was wondering if anyone has had any issues droving the car in the winter. I'm in Canada and I'm actually surprised at just how low it sits also kind of concerned at snow build up and stuff in the wheel wells
I'm on Pro Kit and I had a problem the first storm of the year. We got about 25 cm and the snow clearing crews were not ready for it. I had to commute in deep ruts. The bottom of the car "scraped" in the tall snow and pushed its way under that cover under the car causing it to bulge out. The car was dragging all the way to work that am. The snow ended up freezing into a block of ice and was stuck in there good. I tried to wash it out, but it was a no go. Had to jack the car and take the cover off to get the block of ice out. Cover was all bent out of shape. Had to order a new one. Luckily they're not that expensive. Never had an issue after that other than large chunks of dirty hard snow/ice that fall out of other cars' wheel wells. Got to watch out for those land mines. Haha

Quick question for all the sedan owners. I just put my sportlines on and was wondering if anyone has had any issues droving the car in the winter. I'm in Canada and I'm actually surprised at just how low it sits also kind of concerned at snow build up and stuff in the wheel wells

I have pro kits on my 8th coupe, and sport lines on my 9th sedan, and the sedan definitely takes attention while driving in the winter.

Here in Winnipeg Manitoba this past winter we had tons of snow. More than the last 10 years. And that takes the cake, we are the coldest, worst place to live for snow anywhere in North America. Trust me.

I made it, with good winter tires on my stock rims, and driving on top of ruts, not in them. I didn't get stuck once. But I had a shovel in the trunk just in case.

I also parked in an indoor heated garage once and a while, maybe once every other week or when I washed the car, and I had little snow build up underneath.

So, if I can get by with a but of scraping and some careful driving, you'll have no issue either, as long as you don't mind being a cautious winter driver.

Took this one this weekend.
9504089274_7acb9d57f2_b.jpg
How's the ride quality compared with oem. Are they harsh or bumpy.

I have pro kits on my 8th coupe, and sport lines on my 9th sedan, and the sedan definitely takes attention while driving in the winter.

Here in Winnipeg Manitoba this past winter we had tons of snow. More than the last 10 years. And that takes the cake, we are the coldest, worst place to live for snow anywhere in North America. Trust me.

I made it, with good winter tires on my stock rims, and driving on top of ruts, not in them. I didn't get stuck once. But I had a shovel in the trunk just in case.

I also parked in an indoor heated garage once and a while, maybe once every other week or when I washed the car, and I had little snow build up underneath.

So, if I can get by with a but of scraping and some careful driving, you'll have no issue either, as long as you don't mind being a cautious winter driver.
Winnipeg! **** if you can make it I sure as hell can in Toronto :D thanks guys!

Anyone have pics of lowered sedan (preferably with Pro-Kit) on stock 16" wheels? Wondering how it would look.

I apologize if I missed one, but there are 112 pages...

Back