Photos Official Lowered Sedan Pics Thread.. :)

bought this CCW Classics got tired of them 2 weeks later.
10155074_280981188743219_6219230713667374642_n_zps07472840.jpg

now my current set up!
image_zpsa0ee3f63.jpeg

JRfarshot_zps50b6c3e5.jpg

that booty tho!
ac15090a-3d81-494e-931b-747a4f391e70_zps62250fb1.jpg

Only reason I had camber was because I needed an alignment...but to each his own. Some guys really dig the stanced look. I like it, but I know I cant afford tires that often

Only reason I had camber was because I needed an alignment...but to each his own. Some guys really dig the stanced look. I like it, but I know I cant afford tires that often
I understand, ive been into stance, track, fully blow show cars, lifted trucks, bagged, hyrdrolics, euro, japanes, muscle, i just dont get some people. real car enthusiast dont care what others have. it shouldnt matter if you like it or not.

I understand, ive been into stance, track, fully blow show cars, lifted trucks, bagged, hyrdrolics, euro, japanes, muscle, i just dont get some people. real car enthusiast dont care what others have. it shouldnt matter if you like it or not.
Preach

Exactly, part of the point of being in the car game for me is to see what everyone else's tastes are and the thing that makes it great is that we all are a little different. I never judge..unless its a celica. Then I judge. hahaha I kid.

Back