Photos Official Lowered Sedan Pics Thread.. :)

Finally done. Sportline springs , the second pic is with the eibach springs installed in the back and the front is on the stock. I for got to take a picture before, but you have some comparison

Attachments

• IMAG0066.jpg
    IMAG0066.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 180
  • IMAG0065.jpg
    IMAG0065.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 164
@ bardley can you tell me what you're lowered on? I was looking into some lowering springs for my 2014 sedan. I've asked support from proimporttuner and been told that there's no h&r springs for the 2014 yet. If anyone else can chime in I would appreciate it.
there haven't been any confirmed released yet for the 14s. but the springs from a 13 will fit the 14s. I'm on the eibach pro kit.

h&r..super happy with the springs so far..just a bit of knocking noise when parking but nothin isolator cant stop :)))))

oaT9yjY.jpg

@cb7atheart I haven't been to a meet in a while I've been pretty busy, but from what I last heard there are a few places down US-1 there's also one in Hialeah Gardens right by I-75 and one in a Sunoco all the way Okeechobee Rd

@cb7atheart I haven't been to a meet in a while I've been pretty busy, but from what I last heard there are a few places down US-1 there's also one in Hialeah Gardens right by I-75 and one in a Sunoco all the way Okeechobee Rd

i heard of the Sunoco one.. ill have to go to check it out.. i miss doing that every now and then in orlando its pretty crazy on saturdays lol...well see how it goes..thanks!!

i heard of the Sunoco one.. ill have to go to check it out.. i miss doing that every now and then in orlando its pretty crazy on saturdays lol...well see how it goes..thanks!!

Did you move down to Miami? And most of the ones I mentioned are sometimes pointless to go because they get raided almost instantly due to retards racing up and down the parking lot isles and down the street I heard there is a new one down US-1 by some flea market that gets crazy packed an allegedly 100+ cars every time it goes down.

Did you move down to Miami? And most of the ones I mentioned are sometimes pointless to go because they get raided almost instantly due to retards racing up and down the parking lot isles and down the street I heard there is a new one down US-1 by some flea market that gets crazy packed an allegedly 100+ cars every time it goes down.

hmmm yeap if people start doing that is pointless...you do that at the end of the night simple....get a big azzz parking lot..park your car. and walk around, play music, chill..and thennnn if you want go race... well see how it is down here.. and yeap i moved down here about a year ago...still dont know the spot around here lol... i dont even see alot of hondas around here...when i go to orlando in just about every light i have a hatch trying to race me lol....

hmmm yeap if people start doing that is pointless...you do that at the end of the night simple....get a big azzz parking lot..park your car. and walk around, play music, chill..and thennnn if you want go race... well see how it is down here.. and yeap i moved down here about a year ago...still dont know the spot around here lol... i dont even see alot of hondas around here...when i go to orlando in just about every light i have a hatch trying to race me lol....
Lol well in my neck of the woods there is a a honda in every corner mostly EP3's and S2K's, they're really common. I've been so busy I have not gone to one but I'll figure it out and I'll let you know man, I have another buddy, we have a little crew going lol but we have 2 9th gens a stage 3 2.0t genesis a stage 2 MK6 GTI

Lol well in my neck of the woods there is a a honda in every corner mostly EP3's and S2K's, they're really common. I've been so busy I have not gone to one but I'll figure it out and I'll let you know man, I have another buddy, we have a little crew going lol but we have 2 9th gens a stage 3 2.0t genesis a stage 2 MK6 GTI

sounds good just let me know if anything and ill stop by for sure...

where in miami do people meet up?! dont know the area very well...
i live in miami too kendall area theres some good meets u can go to like my friends dyno night by the lexus dealership on 136 and 137 also harbor freight on us1 has a good chill hangout

Back