Photos Official Lowered Sedan Pics Thread.. :)

It has this horrible rattle at the exhaust tip where the very back hangers meet the bumper. And I just cannot stand it, itll be switch it out or trim back the hangers with a cutoff wheel and grinder. But right at 2k Rpms it rattles so bad sounds like crap. Sounds great otherwise though
I have the ultimate racing Catback and mine does the same thing. Also does it at idle some times. Taking it to the local exhaust shop to have them adjust the hangers.

b69008633d1fa160359a729285eb7067.jpg
a7cfbc2ee3071a1ecefad6093ee5abb6.jpg

I had them on my car before, but put the stock springs back on. Orange looks even better on Sedan.:thumb:

I had them on my car before, but put the stock springs back on. Orange looks even better on Sedan.:thumb:
I personally love them and will never go back. Maybe one day I'll go lower with coils or bags but for now I'm extremely happy with them.

I had that coil-over set up on my S2000 an I fell in love at first drop with them, lol. Do they fit the 13' Si Sedans also?

I would imagine they would, not 100% sure. If really interested I could find out. I know a few of the guys over at Function/Form that could verify.

Back