Official NC Chat Thread

I do love my dyno blue pearl, but sometimes I wish Honda would have kept fiji for 09-11

In my opinion, the three best color/body style combos for the 8th gen are Fiji Blue Pearl FG2, Redline Orange Pearl FG2, and Polished Metal Metallic FA5

We had over a foot just before Halloween, another 4 inches one day last month, and a couple of dustings since. I'm glad I am not super into snow recreational activities.

I miss being able to see snow when I wanted. I did enjoy snowboarding, but that was when I lived in CA. Couple hours to snow, and 30 min to the beach.

The snow on the streets already started melting last night so all there is this morning was snow on the grass and ice spots on the streets. I'll be driving the F150 today

Rain, sleet, my windshield had a bit of snow on it.. but that was at 1am. I haven't looked outside yet.

I'm glad it all stayed south of me (Maryland) :dance:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

I miss being able to see snow when I wanted. I did enjoy snowboarding, but that was when I lived in CA. Couple hours to snow, and 30 min to the beach.
can I ask where you'd go in cali?

can I ask where you'd go in cali?
I lived on the central coast, Paso Robles for 3 years while in the Army. I did drive some of the PCH while I was stationed there. I went from San Luis Obispo to Monterey. That is supposed to be the nicest section, but I don't know b/c I have only seen that part. I have also gotten to drive the road to Hana on Maui, when I was stationed on Oahu for 3.5 years.

some decent mountain stats.. can't complain about 8700ft

Back