Official NC Chat Thread

Got one of these?

la105_143106_large2.jpg

026.jpg

gap looks significantly higher on the sedan, ... or am I going nuts?

It does look higher on my car, but I'm not sure why. I have the HFP suspension for coupe (got a good deal from a friend), and it's been on for months...but if anything having the coupe HFP would make it lower. I've got a two finger gap front and back so there's no sagging, but it does seem higher than Geezer's coupe.

Thanks. It is nice until it is time to cut. Two acres of flat grass.

sorry for typos, from phone
E30, FA5

My grandmother has a ~20 acres of land with 2 acres of grass and two fields (can't remember how big but it takes hours to mow them) and it takes about an hour and a half or two hours. During the summer I have to go there once a week to mow. It would be miserable without a riding mower

I have a local farmer cut mine and my neighbor's property for hay - almost 20 acres. He gets plenty of grass for his dairy cows, and our fields look great. Makes me feel good I'm helping a local farmer.

My other neighbor let's a farmer grow corn on his property - 22 acres, and my neighbor across the street has a different farmer cut hay on his - over 40 acres.

How many goats would you have to keep in order to maintain 2 acres of grass?
I would have to put up a good fence though. Not to keep the goats in, but to keep animals away from them. Maybe I could get a few of the little goats.

:yeahthat:

Here was mine

DSCN6397.jpg
Yours definitely looks lower, but you also had the mystical power of diverting everybody's gaze to those beautiful, beautiful wheels. :drooling:

I have a local farmer cut mine and my neighbor's property for hay - almost 20 acres. He gets plenty of grass for his dairy cows, and our fields look great. Makes me feel good I'm helping a local farmer.

My other neighbor let's a farmer grow corn on his property - 22 acres, and my neighbor across the street has a different farmer cut hay on his - over 40 acres.

That's a pretty awesome community effort you guys have going on. Although you neglected to mention how many acres worth of "cash crop" you were growing on your property. :shadyhat: :rotfl::pimp::pimp::rotfl::shadyhat:

I want a pygmy goat :giggle:

We've got 3 goats here at work. My favs are the two Nigerian Dwarf Goats. The one named Patches is awesome. :unicorn:

Yours definitely looks lower, but you also had the mystical power of diverting everybody's gaze to those beautiful, beautiful wheels. :drooling:

They were terrific wheels. :sadbanana:

That's a pretty awesome community effort you guys have going on. Although you neglected to mention how many acres worth of "cash crop" you were growing on your property. :shadyhat: :rotfl::pimp::pimp::rotfl::shadyhat:

:shhhh:

We've got 3 goats here at work. My favs are the two Nigerian Dwarf Goats. The one named Patches is awesome. :unicorn:

Marla's suggested goats (or sheep), but sounds like more trouble than it's worth.

^^ goats strictly for "mowing purposes"?

Nope. They're strictly for heavy petting purposes. :pimp:

I work at the Museum of Life and Science in Durham, and they're part of the farmyard petting zoo. My main man there is Lightning the donkey. He's so fvcking cool (not to mention completely misunderstood), that I'm thinking about getting a tattoo of him to fill in the spot on my leg. He's definitely a :unicorn: in the (really,REALLY) rough. :usa:

They were terrific wheels. :sadbanana:
:yum: They were absolutely delicious. I may have even had impure thoughts/actions about them on more than a few occasions. :leghump::spaz::squirrel::spaz::squirrel::leghump:

The guy who bought them from you resold them about 6-8 months ago. He originally wanted $1800 for them, then months :omg: later dropped them to around $1500. Of course, keeping with the way my luck works...two days after they sold I had enough money to (irresponsibly) buy them. :sadface:

:shhhh:

Your secret's eternally safe with me cool kid. :usa:

Back