Official NC Chat Thread

Hey guys! I wanted to get my windows tinted, any one know the best and cheapest place to get my windows tinted in Charlotte, NC?

Also, I'm totally new with the car thing, but if I wanted to get 6000k HID's would that be legal in NC? I heard HID's aren't legal or something like that, not too sure.

6k lights would be fine....might blind some peeps with the glare the lights produce. Technically if "xenon" type lights don't come stock on the car they could give you issues with the police but i didn't have issues when I had them on the 8th for close to 2 years.

Pro-Tint might still be doing they promo for openning their new place in Charlotte. They were doing any car for $150. When I called it was a 1.5 month wait. I couldn't wait so I went to Lightning Mikes. It was $180 and done in less than 2 hours but I don't think it's ceramic tint.

Sunstopers is a good place, I had my 8th done at one of their places.

Damn! What a waste of a hatchback. At least it was an automatic. :giggle:
You make a good point. Civic hatchbacks are basically the world's perfect car without modification.

Yes, that roll cage does not inspire a lot of confidence. It might be the pool noodles.

Up where I live someone has a lifted rapist's van with mud tires. It's pretty intimidating.

:ohsnap: Pedobear lives near you!?!?!?!?!?!

On top of the pool noodles that front hoop needs bars going towards the front were the roofline used to be, then down the A-pillars.

Once I was in line at Kroger at about 11pm and the guy behind me in line was buying nothing but a jumbo sized bottle of baby oil. Then he got into a white van with no windows. Sooooo basically, yes. :pout:

liz has graced us with her presence!

uAPG8.gif

By the way, I keep forgetting to tag this Sí that works at the Kannapolis Food Lion off of S. Cannon Blvd.

Back