Official NC Chat Thread

That would be awesome but I'm not out of the army till sept so I won't be moved back to NC till then

Eww, Fort Campbell... I hated that place. (And Clarksville.)

Hopefully, I'll actually pay attention around here more, so that I might actually be in-tune with the 9thCivic happenings around town.

Eww, Fort Campbell... I hated that place. (And Clarksville.)

Hopefully, I'll actually pay attention around here more, so that I might actually be in-tune with the 9thCivic happenings around town.
Tell me about it , Im one of the lucky many that got stuck here my whole enlistment. 1st year training 2nd year korea and then 4 years at campbell. im ready to be back in NC man. I miss my Mountain roads.

Hey guys I made a North Carolina crew for us in forums > clubs and crews , also I asked admin to make us a fb page it's : 9thcivic. North Carolina ... check that out too

I can't see it on my phone is it the blue mustang crashing??? That. Guy is an idiot , get to know your car guy, I hate ppl that have a car that they can't handle just because daddy has money haha

how bout a civic outline w/NC in middle and your number?
I know a guy with a vinyl cutter that can do this for us maybe?
That would be awesome , is there a way everyone could pay you and then you ship them out to us. If you can I'll pay extra for the three of us for shipping. Also you need to go over to the 9thcivic North Carolina crew forum and post your info and number , that will make 4 of us . http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/9thcivic-com-north-carolina-crew.9953/ That's the link to the forum man

sounds good let me talk to vinyl dude. i will be seeing him i believe tomorrow. I am sure he would be interested. let me see what he would charge and we can go from there.
vtecboi did you see my latest post on my audio setup? I am pumped!!!

Any recommended performance shops near Charlotte where I can get a decent price on a header & exhaust install? Don't have the materials myself.

Theres a place up in concord I think it's called like Ace high performance or something. I can't recall the name, but they do installs but they charge for labor like hell. I can help you with the exhaust, it shouldn't be a hard install. Never done headers though.

Evolution Auto Salon. Marcus and Matt, who used to work for SpeedStyles started it a while back. Marcus has since passed away (he was only in his 30's), and they've set up a trust for his daughter's education.

For that reason, and the fact that they really are a group of good dudes, I'll always recommend them.

http://www.evolutionautosalon.com/

Back