Official NFL Football Thread

Joke? How so?
I hate the nfl overtime rules. If the coin flip team gets a TD on that possession the game is immediately over. I just think it's beyond stupid. Let the other team have a chance on offense in overtime.

I hate the nfl overtime rules. If the coin flip team gets a TD on that possession the game is immediately over. I just think it's beyond stupid. Let the other team have a chance on offense in overtime.

Yeah I agree on that. It worked out for the Ravens tho.

Colts shouldn't have let them come back that easily!

@webby

Not sure about your Browns this week nor the Ravens...

I feel like the Cardinals are a great team (versus your team) and the Chargers have been clicking (versus my team).

Could both get L's this week...

I haven’t looked at this coming week. I’m not sure how many we still have out for injuries. It’s a mess.

@webby misleading title is misleading

Thought he was leaving mid season lol

You never know. The transfer deadline is nov 2nd. The media has been endlessly talking about him being traded, so it wouldn’t be all that shocking if he was traded at this point. It’s been really hit or miss with him, and clearly baker’s stats show he’s done better when obj isn’t playing.

@webby - Figured the Cardinals would beat the Browns this week.

I didn't expect the Ravens to dominate that game versus the Chargers. It's like the Chargers couldn't get anything going.

Crazy to see the Chiefs on the bottom of the AFC West but I ain't mad. Mahomes is good but never been a fan of him (maybe because he's good lol).

Crazy @Honda-Fan 's Cowboys are 5-1. :giggle:

@webby - Figured the Cardinals would beat the Browns this week.

I didn't expect the Ravens to dominate that game versus the Chargers. It's like the Chargers couldn't get anything going.

Crazy to see the Chiefs on the bottom of the AFC West but I ain't mad. Mahomes is good but never been a fan of him (maybe because he's good lol).

Crazy @Honda-Fan 's Cowboys are 5-1. :giggle:

I'M EXCITED

giphy.gif

I'm sure Jerry is happy... I don't like that guy.

Neither do most of us-- but you sort of just learn to put up with him. He's immortal and will suck the blood out of your whole family if he catches you talking about him. The whole state lives in fear of him paying a visit at late hours to collect your lifeforce to extend his own :nervous:

I didn’t see your game, but I’m rather shocked at the score. Did you watch? Injuries or just a bad game?

Unfortunately I did watch.... Le sigh.

Cincy was just much better. Our defense couldn't stop ****. Big play after big play. They kept doing a slant pass and our DB/S would be burned...
Lamar Jackson tried to keep it close but when the Ravens Defense kept letting Cincy score they pulled Lamar (so he wouldn't get hurt). Think they pulled him with 5 minutes to play in the 4th when it was 41-17.

Back