• A large amount of updates and changes have been implemented. Users who have been using tapaptalk will need to access the site in their phone browser. You should see a big difference between the desktop/tablet/phone styles to make navigation and site options easier to use. If you come across any strange behavior, or errors, please report them in this thread. If you have any issues logging into the site, please delete all 9thcivic cookies and then log into the site. https://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/site-changes.16518/

Official NFL Football Thread

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
it's all opinions. Nothing will really be known until they start playing, but I wondered how others felt about their picks.

bootyluvr

Supporting Member
VIP Member
Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
@webby - Your Browns and my Ravens have the same record :hiding:

Also I'm impressed with the AFC West & NFC West both having undefeated teams! Yes I know it's only week #1.

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
@webby - Your Browns and my Ravens have the same record :hiding:

Also I'm impressed with the AFC West & NFC West both having undefeated teams! Yes I know it's only week #1.
I watched a highlight video from your ravens late last night. That looked like it would have been a stressful, but good game to watch. Clearly it wasn't the outcome you wanted though.

bootyluvr

Supporting Member
VIP Member
Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
I watched a highlight video from your ravens late last night. That looked like it would have been a stressful, but good game to watch. Clearly it wasn't the outcome you wanted though.

I had it on a bit after half time. Then once the Raiders tied it I went to bed.