Official NFL Football Thread

it's all opinions. Nothing will really be known until they start playing, but I wondered how others felt about their picks.

I wouldn't take this chart too seriously even though it probably was a painstaking process to create it. It's all opinion grades. Dallas is in no way 27th with what they had remaining on the board.
Welcome to 9th Civic.

@webby - Your Browns and my Ravens have the same record :hiding:

Also I'm impressed with the AFC West & NFC West both having undefeated teams! Yes I know it's only week #1.

@webby - Your Browns and my Ravens have the same record :hiding:

Also I'm impressed with the AFC West & NFC West both having undefeated teams! Yes I know it's only week #1.
I watched a highlight video from your ravens late last night. That looked like it would have been a stressful, but good game to watch. Clearly it wasn't the outcome you wanted though.

I watched a highlight video from your ravens late last night. That looked like it would have been a stressful, but good game to watch. Clearly it wasn't the outcome you wanted though.

I had it on a bit after half time. Then once the Raiders tied it I went to bed.

@webby - I didn't really watch any games yesterday but saw the highlights of some of them.

Browns, Bengals and Ravens all tied for 1st place in the division at 2-1. Never thought I'd see that but I do like the Steelers being at the bottom (1-2). I know it's still early. :)

Pretty crazy week for ravens and bengals. I just looked up highlights.

Back