Official NFL Football Thread

Sorry @Honda-Fan - they show in my FB feed and I have to share them here :)

309650350_5708700665890213_8394001989418216597_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Dad
Cowboys fans seem to have an issue with short and long term memory loss

I feel bad for these guys.. They'll win 3 or 4 more games just to continue to build the hope and then they'll lose to some HS team and it'll all come apart

Poor Tua....got f'ed up last night. The immediate aftermath of the hit to the ground was pretty ugly/scary.

Soooooooo why are the Cowboys still called americas team? They haven't won poop since the mid 90's and other teams have more championships than them.

Would that be the last straw for the fans? they loose the "americas team" moniker and all the fans would just die?

Soooooooo why are the Cowboys still called americas team? They haven't won poop since the mid 90's and other teams have more championships than them.

Would that be the last straw for the fans? they loose the "americas team" moniker and all the fans would just die?

One could only hope..

Dallas fans are the most loyal of any fans I've ever seen.. These guys would come home to see their wives in bed with 30 other men, but dinner be ready and warm and they would just hope she had a good time :bleh:

One could only hope..

Dallas fans are the most loyal of any fans I've ever seen.. These guys would come home to see their wives in bed with 30 other men, but dinner be ready and warm and they would just hope she had a good time :bleh:
Only if the 30 dudes running the train on the wife are Cowboy players.

That was bestowed upon us by Lord Emperor Jerry Jones. It's immutable now!

AMERICA'S TEAM

Cowboys fans seem to have an issue with short and long term memory loss

I feel bad for these guys.. They'll win 3 or 4 more games just to continue to build the hope and then they'll lose to some HS team and it'll all come apart
One could only hope..

Dinner's ready in time for the Cowboys game! :excited:

• Haha
Reactions: Dad
Did booty enjoy seeing all of the losses by 3 or 4 points in the last 30 or so seconds of countless games?

Did booty enjoy seeing all of the losses by 3 or 4 points in the last 30 or so seconds of countless games?

Oh I expected it with the Ravens.... :rolleyes: When you are leaving 20-3 almost at halftime then go to halftime 20-10 and DO NOT score any points in the 2nd half you deserve a LOSS!

@Nomar06 - So... what do you think of Baker so far? :hiding:

Cowboys, Eagles and Giants... who would have thought 5-0 for the Eagles and 4-1 for Cowboys and Giants... :confuzzled: :confused:

Cincy and browns both lost by 2 pts at the end of the game. Steelers got rocked.

Back