Raiders
Eagles
vs Bucs
Rams vs Bengals

12-4

Really good week for me! :thumbsup:

Edit: Ravens/Cowboys should have definitely won... Could have been 14-2.. Ugh

Whoops... Forgot to pick 'em this week.

@webby - Did your Browns forget their was a game? Oh I know why... Watson didn't start yesterday ;)

Sorry @Nomar06 ... I won't go there but I will say why the **** did Carolina trade McCaffrey? 106 yards / 3 TDs rushing & 71 yards / 1 TD receiving. :eek:
Panthers/Bears the only teams without a win... :think:

Didn't expect the Bengals to get only 3 points.. Steelers with 6 points...

I fell asleep at the end of the Chiefs/Jets game (when it was 20/20... I know I know) but that was WAY closer than I expected. Announcers were all over Mahomes p3nis the entire game even when he was throwing INT's :rolleyes:

@webby - Did your Browns forget their was a game? Oh I know why... Watson didn't start yesterday ;)
they played like absolute trash. Backup qb Dorian Thompson-Robinson is a rookie, but he looked absolutely horrible. He also threw 3 interceptions which didn't help. 166 total yards of offense says it all. Chubb being out didn't help either.

Whoops... Forgot to pick 'em this week.

Sorry @Nomar06 ... I won't go there but I will say why the **** did Carolina trade McCaffrey? 106 yards / 3 TDs rushing & 71 yards / 1 TD receiving. :eek:
Panthers/Bears the only teams without a win... :think:

Didn't expect the Bengals to get only 3 points.. Steelers with 6 points...

I fell asleep at the end of the Chiefs/Jets game (when it was 20/20... I know I know) but that was WAY closer than I expected. Announcers were all over Mahomes p3nis the entire game even when he was throwing INT's :rolleyes:
Cause they couldn’t afford him? Or cause they felt sorry for him that his great talent was not coming through due to a **** team?

I saw he blew up this week. I have him on my fantasy team

:rotfl:

386420149_697776185726742_8233302928082744407_n.jpg

Bears vs Commanders
Jags vs Bills
Saints
vs Patriots
Titans vs Colts
Ravens vs Steelers
Panthers vs Lions
Texans
vs Falcons