Official NFL Football Thread

@webby - your Browns won. They are tied for 2nd place with the Steelers.

I thought the Lions were going to be more competitive with the Ravens yesterday.. When it was 35-0 I watched something else lol

At least @Nomar06 's Panthers couldn't lose this week :giggle:

your Browns won. They are tied for 2nd place with the Steelers.
They could have easily lost that game. Multiple penalties on the last drive kept them in the game. If it hadn’t been for the penalties on Indy, they would have lost.

Uh oh @webby ... Just saw your Browns lost. You are tied with the Steelers and Bengals
@FooBird got a Seahawks win. Pretty close game overall, but lots of turnovers in total. Watson was out all game yet again, and chubb being out for the season really kills the offense. The defense for the browns keeps the team in games honestly.

Yeah. It was a tough one for both sides. Thought it was gonna be a higher scoring affair after the first quarter. Hawks went silent and Browns puttered.

@webby - Did you see the Raiders cleaned house? HC and GM?

Edit: Jimmy G benched.

Last edited:
@webby - Did you see the Raiders cleaned house? HC and GM?

Edit: Jimmy G benched.
I didn’t see that yet. I was helping a guy move. That seems pretty drastic at this point in the season. It’s not like they haven’t won a game this year or something. Usually they do major changes when the team hasn’t won anything, a scandal… or at the end of the year? They're even starting a rookie qb and benching jimmy g like you said. Huh

Back