Official NFL Football Thread

There are 12 million cameras and not one has a view if Andy was calling timeout prior? I feel like that should be a flag or some sort of penalty if the head coach wasn’t calling it as well?
Yeah that's why everyone is upset. #RefBall

Deshaun Watson Is Accused of Sexual Assault. Again​

1725946954241.png

In a lawsuit filed Monday, a woman said the N.F.L. quarterback, who faced numerous accusations of sexual misconduct several years ago, assaulted her in 2020.

In a lawsuit filed Monday in Harris County, Texas, a woman said that Watson “aggressively” sexually assaulted her in October 2020, when he played for the Houston Texans. The woman, who is not a massage therapist, said he had forcibly penetrated her after she declined to massage his buttocks.

According to the lawsuit, Watson went to the woman’s apartment for what was supposed to be a dinner date and removed his clothes while she was in another room getting ready. He demanded that she massage his buttocks, according to the civil complaint, and when she did not, the complaint said, he positioned her on the bed next to him, partially undressed her and began to “roughly” penetrate her for several minutes.

The woman’s accusations of forcible penetration are among the most severe that have been leveled against Watson.

“This is an extremely serious matter,” said her lawyer, Tony Buzbee, who also represented 25 other women who previously brought sexual misconduct lawsuits against Watson. “We intend to pursue this case with the same aggressiveness with which we pursued the others. We want a jury trial.”

An N.F.L. spokesman said the league was “reviewing the complaint.”

=================
maybe the browns decided it would be a good time for her to come forward so they can dump him and his contract to the curb

25 women??? was he charged previously? I can't remember.
He cut a deal privately with all of them instead of going through a trial. The nfl made him sit like 11 games and pay a 5 million dollar fine for breaking conduct rules.

I don't know where they got the $1.82 for 2 tickets to the home opener. Maybe it was on some random crap website after the game had started? I only look at Ticketmaster as there have been issues on other sites that 2 people are buying the same ticket for the same seat. This issue was on the local news last season.

Granted....there are plenty of tickets to this Sundays game that are $25(only 4) - $35. All upper bowl. $88 and up for the lower bowl.

I looked at the Cowboys game in Dec and the lowest priced ticket at of 11am today.....$169, which is upper bowl also.

Tyreek Hill’s Viral McLaren Stop Results In Miami Cop Being Put On Leave​

“One of the officers involved in the incident has been placed on administrative duties while the investigation is conducted,” she said. “I’m committed to transparency and accountability to the community with any situation involving my officers.”

The New York Post has identified 27-year police veteran Danny Torres as the officer placed on administrative duties. Hill was cited for careless driving and received a $179 fine. He also copped a $129 fine for a seatbelt violation.

I looked at the Cowboys game in Dec and the lowest priced ticket at of 11am today.....$169, which is upper bowl also.

They probably are $169/ticket because they know Cowboys fans might pay it?

Tyreek Hill’s Viral McLaren Stop Results In Miami Cop Being Put On Leave​

“One of the officers involved in the incident has been placed on administrative duties while the investigation is conducted,” she said. “I’m committed to transparency and accountability to the community with any situation involving my officers.”

The New York Post has identified 27-year police veteran Danny Torres as the officer placed on administrative duties. Hill was cited for careless driving and received a $179 fine. He also copped a $129 fine for a seatbelt violation.

27-year veteran... :eek:

Back