Official NFL Football Thread

Panthers tickets for this weekend are now selling for $20, lol

You gonna go? :giggle:
Heck no….i would spend just as much on just parking. Then twice as much for a beer and a burger.

Some of the local news are reporting on the affect the lack of people going to the games and how it affects the local businesses.

Cheap tickets are nice for people that have never gone but when you are spending like $8 for a water it’s just not worth it to go for a couple, never mind a family of 4.

When we go for soccer or football, on our walk from the parking to the stadium, we stop by a pizza shop before walking into the stadium. I’ll buy 2 large slices, 1 craft beer and a water for $12. It cost $12 for a bud light/miller lite in the stadium.

I usually will buy 1 beer in the stadium and that’s about it.

I wish owners would do more like the Atlanta falcons owners. He cut the prices super low and has had an uptick on concessions sale to a tune of 20-40% more than before he lowered the prices. I think like $2 hotdogs and whatnot.

If Tepper would lower concessions to like 50% lower, more people would go to the games. Heck, I would go a bunch more if the prices are low on tickets and concessions.

At least @webby beats you in this @Nomar06 :giggle:

459345939_122135331140304614_195209806265272678_n.jpg

A lot of people complaining again on KC getting ref calls at the end of the game to enable them to win the game.

I'm ignoring the Saints game and gearing up for the Ravens game instead -- gonna use a VPN to watch from Japan lmao

Cousins leads Atlanta to a W! Think it was 1:48 left in the 4th Quarter and he easily takes them down the field. :eek:

'eh.. let's pick 'em

Giants vs Browns
Eagles vs Saints
Texans
vs Vikings
Broncos vs Buccaneers
Packers
vs Titans
Bears vs Colts
Chargers
vs Steelers
Dolphins vs Seahawks