vs Cardinals
Chiefs vs Chargers
Browns vs Raiders
Bills
vs Ravens
Titans vs Dolphins
Seahawks vs Lions
This week I went 11-5

@Nomar06 you ready for dumpster fire to come to Carolina!?!?

On the Unsportsmanlike Radio show, host Evan Cohen floated a trade concept that the Browns are familiar with. Cohen suggested that a desperate team with plenty of cap space like the Carolina Panthers should be willing to take Watson and help eat the cap hit in return for additional draft picks.

Carolina appears set to move on from Bryce Young and as Cohen noted will have trouble attracting talent in free agency. Acquiring extra picks could help them draft talent.

@Nomar06 you ready for dumpster fire to come to Carolina!?!?

On the Unsportsmanlike Radio show, host Evan Cohen floated a trade concept that the Browns are familiar with. Cohen suggested that a desperate team with plenty of cap space like the Carolina Panthers should be willing to take Watson and help eat the cap hit in return for additional draft picks.

Carolina appears set to move on from Bryce Young and as Cohen noted will have trouble attracting talent in free agency. Acquiring extra picks could help them draft talent.
First I’ve heard of that. Not that I listen to the local sports radio but no one seems to be talking about getting a new quarterback or trading.

But if Tepper is super enough to go after Watson…..people will be going to his house and the stadium with burning pitchforks.

Back