Official NFL Football Thread

Yeah I put the blame on Ciara she don't let him think right lol...can't win them all. Win or loose gotta support

Going over to a friend's house tonight for MNF and pizza. I want to see Reed and Crowder match performances or Crowder do better.

Need to see that and I'm in the finals for my fantasy league. That, despite losing my WR1 and TE to injury this week.

I started Adrian Peterson. Bad decision.

Why would you do that? :/
Bc I didn't have another RB that was significantly better. I have Blount, Peterson, Farrow, Hill and Montgomery in my roster. But Montgomery and Hill were my Flex (28 pts). Blount and Peterson were my RBs. Plus, Farrow only made 2 points. So it didn't make much of a difference.

Bc I didn't have another RB that was significantly better. I have Blount, Peterson, Farrow, Hill and Montgomery in my roster. But Montgomery and Hill were my Flex (28 pts). Blount and Peterson were my RBs. Plus, Farrow only made 2 points. So it didn't make much of a difference.
Sucks dude. I only caught a little bit of the Viks play but from what I saw, it was not good.

You're just jealous Steelers made it to the playoffs and Ravens didnt. :bananapoke:

Better team made the playoffs. I'll man up and admit it. The Ravens didn't deserve a playoff spot.

But how about the score now 21-3... ;)

Rodgers doing what he's been doin' for a long time.

Back