Official NFL Football Thread

The BROWNS won a game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

h1XY9Zi.gif

free beer across cleveland tonight. City is gonna burn itself to the ground

These roughing the quarterback hits are ******* ridiculous. Like Clay Matthews said "NFL is too soft".

Edit: I'll find the video in a second.

the landing on the qb calls are bs. I've seen a few. Go ahead and hit him, but don't land on him as you fall to the ground!!! :rolleyes:

the landing on the qb calls are bs. I've seen a few. Go ahead and hit him, but don't land on him as you fall to the ground!!! :rolleyes:
So as you are talking him do a barrel roll so you don't land on him?

@webby - Thanks for the free :coffee: this morning from Dunkin Donuts for the Ravens win ;)

I was nervous last night. I knew your Browns had it in them for a Big WIN. Phew.

I’ve seen some bs ones called yesterday on db’s tackling wr’s. The commentators were trying to analyze a safer way to tackle and were finding trouble doing that.

I’ve seen some bs ones called yesterday on db’s tackling wr’s. The commentators were trying to analyze a safer way to tackle and were finding trouble doing that.

I understand no helmet to helmet contact... but they are trying to be too safe. I understand they want to protect the players that they are investing millions into but come on now... It's a tough sport.

Back