Official Orlando Chat Thread

feeling like :sleep:

every1 in Orlando... watch out for Matt. he's got a copy of the new Lonely Island album "Turtleneck & Chain" as of last night and i'm sure he'll be running amock enjoying it driving around O-town for the new few weeks. :rotfl:

anyone else that wants it, bring me a flash drive with at least 350-someodd-MB available and it's yours (29 total files, 9 of which are music videos). i don't have ability to burn CDs on my ricetop and my desktop is a POS & not working right. HILARIOUS album though, just as good if not better than their first. :rockwoot:

LMAO I remember Matt made us a copy of the last one and Ashraf took the CD from us back to Texas :rotfl:

I think we saved all the songs onto the computer beforehand.
I can give someone access to my FTP server if they'd like to just upload it there. Saves CDs and Posting!

excellent. and you can send me the iPad 2 you both, no doubt, will likely win on account of the epic photo post ;) ;)

wish i'd had a better camera/photographer and i might have had a better shot. would have been AWESOME to go across SR50 & take a pic of the whole venue including trees & flagpoles w/ me in it. but impossible to see my 9thCivic signage. oh well, at least i tried and entered :wigglesmiley:

:rotfl: If I win you can play with it when I'm down in Orlando early July..lmao Who knows who will win though...some of those photos are really good.

i think if the general concensus is to get Honda-related photos, we're near the top... but if the skyline that Mike entered is considered, we're all screwed :ohnoes:

it'll either be you guys or Mike IMO.

true. i see there's been a LOT of new signups and always a whole gaggle of visitors lurking. hopefully a majority of them end up becoming members. just not members, rather, active members in reality! :D

vader9th.gif

Back