Official Orlando Chat Thread

do you wanna do like a weekly thing or a monthly thing? week day would be good and we can come up with a spot where everyone meets in the middle. im down, ive heard about the 8th gen meets on sonics by lake underhill and 436 every Monday. maybe we can do one for the 9th gen?

That meet is filled with cars I probably do not want to associated with lol.

once a week would be too hard for me, once a month would be cool but the hard part is finding a place that wouldnt mind having cars there. Most likely would have to be open to having other cars there and also possibly being a food/meet type thing.

hmmmm I see, well if this is really going to happen I can check around and see whats up, I used to be with the orlando scion crew when I had my scion tc and we would meet up every week for dinner and hang out. usually the places don't mind having a bunch of cars because we would park in the back. take picks talk to each other and get to know everyone and above all have fun.

do you know people from this forum that live in orlando area? your area? around orlando lol

Nope, Im always busy here and don't really see too many 9ths around here. I think the only way to get the word out is to start and people will start spreading the word. We need to find a place that has lots of parking.

I'm in for a night here and there if a spot can be found, don't care about the drive even if it's a bit out of the way. I see 9th gen Si's around Cocoa all the time honestly, a couple a week but it's the same handful of people I think and haven't ever talked to any of them. I do get a lot of likes and comments about my car though which is nice

well then I see that we need to start somewhere, hmmmmm what im thinking is that we can make a flier saying like " calling all 9th gen civics si and no si (or just a civic si meet), we welcome you to the 9thgen civic meet @ (location) and (time)" idk something like that, most of the civic si's I meet up with on the streets I have on my phone. we would talk race pull over and talk again lol.
im down to make this happen. we can also do like a meet and cruise around town and have a place to park up and take pictures before we part ways.

Back