Official Orlando Chat Thread

Liberty Walk Summer Bash
Cultured Alliance & KidStance bring you the FIRST EVER Liberty Walk Summer Bash. This event will be ONE TO REMEMBER as we share this SPECIAL MOMENT with all our friends and family. Liberty Walk Summer Bash brings you some of the best cars COAST to COAST, Gorgeous Women, Professional Photography, Music, Awards, Giveaways and MUCH MORE. Summer Bash Pass holders will automatically be entered to win aFREE KIDSTANCE RIDE ON TOY on July 5th. Space is limited, so make sure you buy your Liberty Walk Summer Bash Pass.

Attachments

• Imagine all the poeple.jpg
    Imagine all the poeple.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 5
I think I can get -5 camber on my M3, maybe I should go..............................

Not Orlando but in Cocoa here, looking to find some "local" meets at a strip or somewhere and BS. Looking to get into autocross personally!

I always come across other 9th gen civic si's and we would race mess around pull over talk and switch numbers lol

Not Orlando but in Cocoa here, looking to find some "local" meets at a strip or somewhere and BS. Looking to get into autocross personally!

Im in the Orlando area, hunter creek area

You're Both about 45 minutes away. I live over by UCF/417 area. Sucks were not all closer. Back in the day I used to host meets for the Orlando Crew for 8th civics. I would like to start some meets, but its a little harder these days with kids and my own business. But it would be nice to try and find a central location and invite others to make it out at least once.

do you wanna do like a weekly thing or a monthly thing? week day would be good and we can come up with a spot where everyone meets in the middle. im down, ive heard about the 8th gen meets on sonics by lake underhill and 436 every Monday. maybe we can do one for the 9th gen?

Back