Official Orlando Chat Thread

She doesn't have teh powarz. They are limited compared to her goddessliness-like access on 8th. lol

gotcha. yeah i'm way too lazy to handle that sort of business these days. i still have Ronnie's Halloween 2009(?) costume picture on my 8th avatarrrrrrrrr as i recall. i fail teh internetz :pat:

yuuuuuuuuup. and proud of it. :p

sold another '12 Civic last night i am told. down to just the one CBP 4DR LX now.
1) i'm surprised we sold one, let alone two this quickly
2) i am shocked they sold as-is with accessories already installed on the DBP 4DR EX. and a propack on the PMM 4DR EX-L NAVI...

not too shabby, $5K profit sold at full sticker price on each one+++ and adds. :hail:

yeah sales ppl AND managers AND finance reps too. :eek:
i hadn't even the chance to see the EX-L NAVI one b/c it was dropped off by an auto carrier about an hour before i left for the weekend... then PDI'd on Saturday and delivered Saturday evening.

definitely happy to see that Honda has done away w/ the DVD-based Navigation units from here on out (starting w/ the '11 Odysseys, '11 Pilots and '12 Civics). less moving parts, much more reliable and quick accessing features/routes as a result.

everything is flash-memory based. if you'd like to get up to date on the maps each year or 2, you get purchase the updates online, a one-time use USB flash drive is mailed to your address, you plug in the USB device behind your glovebox, update the flash memory, and discard the USB device thereafter. simple... no worries about scratching or losing or heat-soak of the old DVD method. gotta love Honda's continuous innovation/R&D!

Holler Honda's "2012 Civic Launch Party event" is planned for 4/25 b/t 4PM-6PM if anyone local is interested in seeing the new Civic. i'd recommend it, but nahh i couldn't care less anymore. supposedly there's free food, drink, and ice cream though. oh sh!t, i just realized..................... that was yesterday. hahaha lmao whoops :facepalm:

nevermind!

Back