Official Seattle Chat Thread

:hiding: ITS MY DAY OFF THE LAST 2 DAYS.... :giggle: Baby Lily is in bed, Mr TWFA5 is at work and I have the whole house peacefully to myself. im glad i can get back on now :wheee:

:bighug: WELCOME MIKE!!! We miss you too! How is it back home?

WELCOME ANH! It's about time :giggle:

Things are going well. Found a decent job and working on school at the same time. My FG2 is awesome. Just went through my 3rd revision with E-Tunez. Tein Suspension to come in a couple of months. How are you guys and the seattle crew?

:yum: mmmmmm just got finished making/eating steak and lobster for everyone.

Things are going well. Found a decent job and working on school at the same time. My FG2 is awesome. Just went through my 3rd revision with E-Tunez. Tein Suspension to come in a couple of months. How are you guys and the seattle crew?

Well since you've left....I lost my baby FA :sadface:.... She will return though, no doubt. Other than that, everyone is doing well. I'm glad you found your way here...how did you know to look for us here? How's wifey and beautiful lil princess of yours?
Sounds like you got a lot planned for the FG

grrr surf and turf. I want lobster :mad:

I usually steam the lobster tails...but i wanted to try something different so googled a different way. I seasoned them the same way, just this time broiled them in the oven. No longer than 10 min and checking it frequently, brushing butter on them. The flavor still turned out amazing, but DRYER than needed :shady: I'll just stick with steaming them from now on :giggle:
IMG_4923.jpg

Welcome back! :wavey:
:haysmiley: Why thank you. How are you?

Excited for the holidays???:santadance: End of the year starting October/Halloween...are the brokest times of the year. But then i get to reup come income tax return time :giggle:
Working late night tonight...wont be off til 0730 :bleh:

oh geez....:spazface:work load i see....
do you travel a lot for work? Drive safe please..:driving: its 0400 over there right now yeah?
we have ice over here...not sure how weather is there...but be careful. drink lots of :coffee:

I'm OK, thanks. Fortunately I don't travel that often. The weather is good here, so other than traffic, the drive back should be fine.

I'll get a good breakfast before leaving.

is there a way to change the setting so the latest post is the first page and not page 19...everytime i click on here, it takes me to the 1st page.:D

is there a way to change the setting so the latest post is the first page and not page 19...everytime i click on here, it takes me to the 1st page.:D

if you click on your alerts at the top right hand corner of the page...it should show you the most recent activities and once you click on the seattle thread...it takes you to the last place you left off and new posts

anyone watching the Seahawk vs Eagle game?

Just swapped my Fujita SRI out for a Injen CAI. It's a lot smoother than the SRI. I like it..Only thing that is lacking is when Vtec cross, it's not as loud as SRI. Oh well...:rockwoot:

:woot:

Be careful with Seattle's rain anh. Also poor drainage that equals high levels of rain puddles on streets :hiding:

Yeah it's not too bad, I have a hydroshield on the filter, and it's behind the bumper and i have the black fender liner that goes below the bumper too...I dont see how a huge amount of water can get to it..Plus i been having my hid ballast for my fogs down there for a while now, never had a problem w/ water..!

Back