Official Seattle Chat Thread

We were doing pretty well....n then we missed you n now chaos was among us on 8thcivic. There are many more joining and migrating from the old site. We were told we'd be safe here and won't get banned for personal life issues.

Anyways...is it ok if we post out 8thgen related topics on here? Since we all own 8ths? THANK YOU FOR GIVING US A SANCTUARY. as for our monthly meets...can I post them on here as well?

There are members from 8th here, who are also looking at getting 9th's at some point. Other civic owners have been asking about car meets as well. Sorry you were having issues over there.

There are members from 8th here, who are also looking at getting 9th's at some point. Other civic owners have been asking about car meets as well. Sorry you were having issues over there.

Don't be sorry love! We're safe now and that's all that matters. :bighug:
I have been arranging 98 percent of our SUCCESSFUL AMAZINGLY FUN meets here in WA, since January. So I will def start posting on here of the events :)
Will be posting some pictures of our events after din dins :yum:

Snake-eyes aka JON!!! where are you? :giggle: migrating by the end of the night I bet....

Seattle ****** rocks. I wish I could move there. I miss it there. That is all. /

:pinkwavey: hi hun! Are you from our area?

Did you used to live here?

Unfortunately no. I have visited, though. I have to say that if given an opportunity to transfer there, I would arrive with bells on my toes and a smile on my face before my employer even had the transfer paperwork on my desk.

Were thinkin now of what to do for the next meet. This weekend had an awesome turnout and a few new possibilities. Hopefully we can get thins place rockin like the old use to be. Thanks or letting us join even though were not 9th gens webby and Mrs Jrotax.

Looking forward to the next one. Having all our 8ths enter the show was fantastic! Fun times :dance: love the CTR conversion on Tien's NHBP FA1 :drool:
Can't wait to post few of the photos on here...

Unfortunately no. I have visited, though. I have to say that if given an opportunity to transfer there, I would arrive with bells on my toes and a smile on my face before my employer even had the transfer paperwork on my desk.
If you ever come and visit, contact us and PM us hun. We'll arrange a welcome visit for ya :grouphug:

Looking forward to the next one. Having all our 8ths enter the show was fantastic! Fun times :dance: love the CTR conversion on Tien's NHBP FA1 :drool:

If you ever come and visit, contact us and PM us hun. We'll arrange a welcome visit for ya :grouphug:

Always up for a welcoming meet

Thank you. Will do. :)

I've never left the east coast :ohnoes:
We need to work on this... the west is where it's at. I'm still trying to figure out why I left to come back east. :(

Back