Official Seattle Chat Thread

It's 63F here right now in ATL... "hotlanta" LMAO what a joke.
Anyways...i'm freezing and wearing a jacket.
We've had the AC off all day...but I know what you mean about no AC...my parents house ...well the AC broke twice in a week or two. miserable :|

That's cold :pinkhiding: we're supposed to be in the 90's this week. Usually by this time every year, it's supposed to be raining....
Stay warm babe! :bighug:

It got down to like 53 last night. I buried myself in some blankets and all was well :D
It's going to go back up in the 80's on Friday :sadbanana:

It got down to like 53 last night. I buried myself in some blankets and all was well :D
It's going to go back up in the 80's on Friday :sadbanana:

Yeah it gets super cold here at night too. I was shivering n woke up a few times. Plus it didn't help that C2Kmaster hogged all the blanky in the middle of the night. :shady: lol

anyone from washington recognize where this was taken?

5538728690_440c6b4177_b.jpg

5538149823_cd852db2c1_b.jpg

so from doing searches on google maps - you both mentioned places not far from Seattle... yes? Either north, or east of the seattle area?

so from doing searches on google maps - you both mentioned places not far from Seattle... yes? Either north, or east of the seattle area?

Yeah the place I was lookin at is more south east but its not very far from the city. And with most of us already down that way it's usually easier to schedule on a whim.

http://nw-built.com/?p=1684
Proudest day of my build so far.

Holy crap!! Those pictures are scary!!! I drive with caution my friends say i drive like a grabpa! Lol but those pictures make me feel like slowing down even more! I'm glad you are ok...

I had no clue where that was. Another member from the WRX crew here posted those pics they found from naisoc. It didn't say where it was, but I saw other pics from the same owner where the license plate said washington. I just thought I'd ask if it looked familiar to any of you locals.

Holy crap!! Those pictures are scary!!! I drive with caution my friends say i drive like a grabpa! Lol but those pictures make me feel like slowing down even more! I'm glad you are ok...
Yeah...I still get teary about it when i see the pics. I have PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder) from it...the accident either replays in my mind randomly or the noises replay in my ears randomly. kind of sucks :sadface: but yeah...my accident just proves that you can NEVER be TOO careful. Be careful of road structures and signs that are blocked and not visible..a lot can happen :help:just glad i came out alive...a bit broken, but alive.

I had no clue where that was. Another member from the WRX crew here posted those pics they found from naisoc. It didn't say where it was, but I saw other pics from the same owner where the license plate said washington. I just thought I'd ask if it looked familiar to any of you locals.
it's quite a nice place to go for hiking and site seeing as well. Photo shoots down there probably would be nice for summer too. Didn't think to bring the cars down to the boat dock though...too bad i don't have my TW anymore. Soon though :dancing1:

Linh is right. Its just north of Deception Pass.
:haysmiley:WELCOME!!!! hmmm....bereno doesn't look like a familiar forum name. Scott L? Warren? ummm....Phil? help me pweaaassseee :dopey:

Back