Official So Cal 9's Crew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any spots still open? Arm0ged0n is this the crew you told me about with the name "Simply I........"? If so the reason I was really hesitant about it was I couldn't stand that name!!! Lol

Last edited:
All crew members:

i want to set up a meet hopefully in June, most likely a Saturday night. And I would like all the members to show up if possible. So we can finally all meet and chill. It's going to be in the Inland Empire. Ill start looking a for a good location. Any members in the ie that would like to help with a legit spot are more than welcome to help.

All crew members:

i want to set up a meet hopefully in June, most likely a Saturday night. And I would like all the members to show up if possible. So we can finally all meet and chill. It's going to be in the Inland Empire. Ill start looking a for a good location. Any members in the ie that would like to help with a legit spot are more than welcome to help.
I'll check a few spots, as long as is not on my bday weekend June 1st

What about the Wingstop/First Class Pizza lot on Riverwalk/Collet? I know Armo has done meets there before. There are hardly ever cops in that area, I live right down the street from there. The pizza at FCP is very good also!

Last edited:
What about the Wingstop/First Class Pizza lot on Riverwalk/Collet? I know Armo has done meets there before. There are hardly ever cops in that area, I live right down the street from there. The pizza at FCP is very good also!
It is a good spot indeed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back