Official So Cal 9's Crew

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm from Corona. Moved out to Palmdale for a couple months now im back for good! And yeah definately, just let me know.

I'm from Corona. Moved out to Palmdale for a couple months now im back for good! And yeah definately, just let me know.

Cool your close to Armo. U should definitely hit him up. I used to go to little rock alot and took the 138. Man it's scary at night lol

Cool your close to Armo. U should definitely hit him up. I used to go to little rock alot and took the 138. Man it's scary at night lol
Haha I used to drive it once a week around midnight until the miles started going up. You wouldn't want your mind to wander In a place like that lol.

When are we going to finalize the date for the meet? I will have my 5 y/o son the weekend of the 8th but I will still make it for a little bit if that is the date that is chosen.

TBA in the future

July Meet will be in the Los Angeles County Area

August Meet will be in the San Diego Area

September Meet will be in the Orange County area

Huge news about our upcoming meet

Who will be interested in a raffle on the June 8th meet??

Prizes would be 2 JDM Hazard buttons, 2 Lower Tie Bars and a pair of projectors. So depending how many go and participate will determine the cost of a raffle ticket.

How many people would like to participate?

Starting a list of people attending this meet on the first post on page one.

I will be attending, raffle sounds cool. I'm currently not working so raffle cost will determine how many tickets I can buy.

Prizes would be 2 JDM Hazard buttons, 2 Lower Tie Bars and a pair of projectors. So depending how many go and participate will determine the cost of a raffle ticket.

I'll buy a raffle or two.

I'm down for the raffle, meet and put me on the list for the Crew.

Thanks,
Kirk

I'm down, only thing is i got a wedding to go too an who knows how long that last lol. Its out in antelope valley so its a drive. I'll try and come after

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back