Oh shxt it's Papii ;)

where did u get ur emblems from? and r they a perfect fitment for the coupes?
You buy a set of red jdm emblems, and then grafixpressions sells the cover overlay in just about any color you want. You just apply the vinyl to your emblem.

Idk, my friend showed me the pic from his IG, my IG got deleted. If it doesn't have the spoiler on than I don't think its a throwback pic lol. Really hope he doesn't let it go his car is beautiful

I put the wheels on right away, I have top hates so the camber is maxed. And the rear is natural, I rub just a bit all around, but once my rear stock cambers naturally it shall stop

apyjy3a2.jpg

And finally got to wash the car since I got it [ 4 days later haha ] , which btw I didn't let the dealer wash it . They gave me car with all plastics and as is lol

ry9ybyne.jpg

tasyqe3y.jpg

Then finally got to install my rear visor

y5y9a8e6.jpg

And that's how she sits for now , don't have much planned yet for it, but I know everyone will ask bout the holes in trunk. Yes there is 7 holes 4 on left side and 3 on right side , I bought plugs and honda paint pen , and covered it up , will have pics soon. But might take trunk to paint completely
what suspension system are you on? im tryiing to find one i like best and so far ive liked the way yours sits

i'm really not into the whole stanced/slammed thing, but i gotta say i like how clean the back looks.
The 13 diffuser but without the spoiler and a clean trunk really looks nice

Man! Where have you been all this time? Some said you sold the car

Back