Ok, Pet peeve time!!

2fast4u2

Alright guys this just in....the current generation Si (2012/2013) IS A 7TH GENERATION SI!!!
I just don't understand why everyone says they drive a 9th gen si, as that won't be made for several years yet. Why why why??

:rantsmiley:

iPhone 5S is the 7th iPhone, same thing

Last edited:
i hate it when your driving like 65mph on the hwy and some dude is like, struggling to get infront of you. im talkin, going on the far left lane to cut people off and then back to middle, and then far left again just to cut me off on the far right lane. so im just like, F-it, go! He moves over and now hes going like 50mph. I feel like people just want me to do a ricer fly-by.

Driving an LX like a grandma and having everyone want to race you "cause its a civic."

My pet peeve is people that drive in flocks(as in sheep), pick-a-lane. I've given up on ppl driving in the right lane, at least don't block up both lanes for ppl coming though. AND not signaling........

Just saw a cartoon..... Big traffic sign saying "Entering New York City" over three lanes of traffic, and over each lane was "Beginner" ; "Intermediate" ; "Advanced".

So my guess is take the beginner lane. No one else will label themselves as anything under advanced, or intermediate...... :D

lol in nyc, no one obeys the "use the far left lane to pass" logic. on my commute, i actually find the more speedy drivers on the far right line, so thats the one i take and pass everyone by doing 65-70 while everyones sporadic on other lanes from 45-60mph. When i go to NJ ive noticed that people actually use the left lane to pass. Quite interesting.

lol in nyc, no one obeys the "use the far left lane to pass" logic. on my commute, i actually find the more speedy drivers on the far right line, so thats the one i take and pass everyone by doing 65-70 while everyones sporadic on other lanes from 45-60mph. When i go to NJ ive noticed that people actually use the left lane to pass. Quite interesting.

When I lived in the UK ppl would use the lanes properly no matter how crowded it was, and traffic would flow the way it was designed.
In lies to pet peeve, "I know it works".

This is silly...

EcV1pH1.gif

I keep reading post on here like, "The roads here suck"; They won't let us do that here"; "can I put this on my car where I live?"; Etc.

The peeve is: You don't list where you live(State?) I've driven in about 47 states, it would be nice to know which one you all are talking about........ :D

When I lived in the UK ppl would use the lanes properly no matter how crowded it was, and traffic would flow the way it was designed.
In lies to pet peeve, "I know it works".
That's exactly why I love driving in the UK.
PEOPLE IN THE UK KNOW HOW TO DRIVE! (only yelling a little bit)
North Americans don't have a clue how to use the road or even how to design them.

Back