Ok, Pet peeve time!!

That's exactly why I love driving in the UK.
PEOPLE IN THE UK KNOW HOW TO DRIVE! (only yelling a little bit)
North Americans don't have a clue how to use the road or even how to design them.

Oh, you heading up the 404 from the 401? I'm gonna go 80 on the far left lane... mean while traffic goes "regular" speed at the far right... and that's with all the merging going on too :confuzzled: They really need to re-write the signs and the HTA wording... It's not slower traffic keep right (everyone is "fast enough"), it's keep right except to pass. That and the age old Jim Kenzie (local auto critic) rant: re-paint the Hwys. so the right lane doesn't disappear! /rant :driving:

Edit: I remember when city planners introduced traffic circles in Waterloo, ON. They knew people will just plow straight through, so they made the "circle" a giant hump rather than using barriers to make a circle. Much entertainment to be had for the first few weeks watching people do the OH S#!~ expression while the car gets air :D.

Oh, you heading up the 404 from the 401? I'm gonna go 80 on the far left lane... mean while traffic goes "regular" speed at the far right... and that's with all the merging going on too :confuzzled: They really need to re-write the signs and the HTA wording... It's not slower traffic keep right (everyone is "fast enough"), it's keep right except to pass. That and the age old Jim Kenzie (local auto critic) rant: re-paint the Hwys. so the right lane doesn't disappear! /rant :driving:

Edit: I remember when city planners introduced traffic circles in Waterloo, ON. They knew people will just plow straight through, so they made the "circle" a giant hump rather than using barriers to make a circle. Much entertainment to be had for the first few weeks watching people do the OH S#!~ expression while the car gets air :D.
I couldn't have said it better myself KKaWing.

Back