omg_racing's 2012 CBP Coupe

Did you put em on already? Make sure to use a lot of soap and water and move it till its covering ALL the red. My front badge shows a little red cause I got a little excited and started using the squeegee before it was centered perfectly. They're cut EXACTLY to size so you really don't have much room to play with lol

Did you put em on already? Make sure to use a lot of soap and water and move it till its covering ALL the red. My front badge shows a little red cause I got a little excited and started using the squeegee before it was centered perfectly. They're cut EXACTLY to size so you really don't have much room to play with lol

No, I have to floss the old ones off first so I was waiting til tomorrow. I'm nervous because I'm so bad at detail work like this. I'll probably have some help with it. Ordered a steering wheel badge too but it isn't here yet. I need to go spend some time reading your thread again!

Flossed of the old Hs today and peeled off the plasti-dip. Man, was that ever satisfying! And it came off great. I'm going to keep them mint in case I need them later.

I got a little side tracked helping a lost beagle find its way home...but I'll finish up soon.

Flossed of the old Hs today and peeled off the plasti-dip. Man, was that ever satisfying! And it came off great. I'm going to keep them mint in case I need them later.

I got a little side tracked helping a lost beagle find its way home...but I'll finish up soon.

pics?

For a while now I've been thinking about doing some color changes with matching overlays. Sadly all my automotive plans stay on the back burner until I have an income stream again, and climb out of the hole a bit. :sadface:

On a more positive note: I had an awesome and promising interview yesterday, and go for an interview with the site supervisor on Monday. Also, I think Vit's in the last couple of stages with the tune he's been working up for my Bobomobile. :rockwoot:

Next car?

Rbzn5YH.jpg

Back