• A large amount of updates and changes have been implemented. Users who have been using tapaptalk will need to access the site in their phone browser. You should see a big difference between the desktop/tablet/phone styles to make navigation and site options easier to use. If you come across any strange behavior, or errors, please report them in this thread. If you have any issues logging into the site, please delete all 9thcivic cookies and then log into the site. https://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/site-changes.16518/

Order the Tail of the Dragon IV tshirt

MrsJrotax101

Administrator
Admin
I remember last year's fusses. I like other colors, but I've not played favorites. I've stuck with the forum colors every year.

bp517

Pittsburgh,PA
Vehicle Model
R18 Civc
Body Style
Sedan
I would like to order a shirt but will not be able to make the event. Are the shirts only for people who go to the event?

MrsJrotax101

Administrator
Admin
I would like to order a shirt but will not be able to make the event. Are the shirts only for people who go to the event?
No, anyone in the lower 48 states can order and select the one with the shipping option.

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
Just wanted to say I got 2 shirts even though I'm not the biggest fan of all navy colored shirts :shrug:

MrsJrotax101

Administrator
Admin
We bought two shirts to get the ball rolling on shirt ordering and get closer to the number we need lol We need to get to 24...