• A large amount of updates and changes have been implemented. Users who have been using tapaptalk will need to access the site in their phone browser. You should see a big difference between the desktop/tablet/phone styles to make navigation and site options easier to use. If you come across any strange behavior, or errors, please report them in this thread. If you have any issues logging into the site, please delete all 9thcivic cookies and then log into the site. https://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/site-changes.16518/

Order the Tail of the Dragon IV tshirt

MrsJrotax101

Administrator
Admin

MrsJrotax101

Administrator
Admin

Shirts came a little slower than expected. They just finished them today.

2 - XL - @death_roll - shipped
1 - S - @djroadking - shipped
1 - M - @Tony An - shipped

Out of you 3, who NEEDS it before the dragon meet. I think everyone else is going dragon pickup.

If I'm just shipping it so that you have a shirt (and you're not attending), I'll get it to you, but it may not be before the meet starts.
Obviously Jason needs his. I'm trying to make sure I can get these out to those attending in time.

MrsJrotax101

Administrator
Admin
You are most welcome.

I will most likely be sending the bulk shirts via FedEx 2 Day on Monday from work if I can make it in.
I'm stuck on strict bed rest right now with severe bronchitis...or go to the ER :\

I'm going to try and get Mr to ship out the individuals tomorrow.

MrsJrotax101

Administrator
Admin
Yeah, unfortunately. Last year when I had it...it took about 3 weeks to pass. I've just now hit a week. This time it's worse than last.

MrsJrotax101

Administrator
Admin
Thanks! It really sucks. I believe this is the 3rd time since last November. :\ It usually keeps me out of work a week or two also :\

:)