P2R Ported Intake Manifold

wesellcarparts. have you sold any of these? Anyone running around with one that could do a review? Ive been looking at these and thinking about getting one to go a different route than everyone else has. Is it completely bolt on of are there modifications that have to be made?

So I emailed p2r about this. Its completely bolt on and acording to them they have been selling 1 or 2 a week. Someone out there has to have one of these. I just want some feedback.

More people seem to be getting the PRL RBC Manifold over this. I haven't seen anyone with this set up.

Honestly, I think it's too pricey comparing it to the RBC swap.

I don't really think so. With the rbc you have to consider the extra costs of getting it to work since its not completely bolt on. This piece is completly bolt on. Its still up in the air what I will end up doing but I like this as a posibility just to be different. I've done some crazy stuff in the past just to be different. A couple years back I bagged a dodge caravan cause I hadn't seen onedone before.

Last edited by a moderator:
being different is cool. but you'd rather have a slower car for the same money, just to be different? ok then.
You don't nessecarily know that this performs any worse than the rbc. And in the long run its def not the same price. With the rbc you have to get different injectors or spend the money to get get it modified to run your stock injectors. Plus a new throtle body or parts so the stock tb to work. Plus a little bit of plumbing to mate up with your intake piping. This piece is a straight bolt on with out all the hidden extra costs. Sure one part next to the other you are looking at the same cost, but once you factor in all the extra that will be spent to get the rbc on and working there will end up being a significant price difference. I'm also not saying I'm deffinatly doing it. I'm researching all my options before just jumping on the rbc bandwagon.

cost almost the same as rbc but 100 buck less due to boring out injector hole for 9th gen. as for the throttle body prl kit come with adapter pnp. if you take off the plastic intake mani you will see how restrictive that thing is.

Last edited:
Yes the rbc makes power. Nobody is denying that. But the fact is there is another option that hasn't really been tested. Will it make as much power as the rbc? Probably not. Will it make power? Without a doubt. You can give me **** for going a different route all you want. I like the fact that this is a direct bolt on part and the vehicle will remain looking stock. And you can keep saying that you know this wont make much power and so on but at the end of the day nobody will know how this part performs until someone gets one and sees what it does. Im willing to spend my money and try it out. So instead of giving me **** about it be greatful that someone is willing to do it so we can all know how this part performs.

dude. chillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll out. take it down like 8 notches. breathe.

I think you'll make more power than the RBC if an aftermarket company makes a second half of the IM. Something similar to the Skunk2 Ultra Series IMs.
skunk2-website.jpg

Back