P2r throttle body spacer

To be quite honest you'll miss doing logs I'm sure but it's sweet driving it fully tuned. You going to put any mods? or you have any in mind already? thanks for your comment by the way spunk
What exactly is the difference you feel?

Hi Kev, are you on the fence of getting flashpro and a tune? The list is long Kev but right to the meat. more hp torque and then some.

Hi Kev, are you on the fence of getting flashpro and a tune? The list is long Kev but right to the meat. more hp torque and then some.
No, with headers, cai, catback , tbs I'm waaaaaaay overdue for a flash pro tune. Everyone just tells me how remarkably different the car is after!

Holy madness Kev you're going to beyond freak with what mods you have already after being tuned. Even just stock people freak out how much better the car is after tuning. What cai and catback you have?

Holy madness Kev you're going to beyond freak with what mods you have already after being tuned. Even just stock people freak out how much better the car is after tuning. What cai and catback you have?
Skunk 2 CAI , and invidia N1 catback

hey Kev.. no offence but the car must run like shiZz without a tune that's why I'm freaking out for you when you get tuned. I'm so anxious for you and you have to keep in touch Kev and let me know how surprised you are. You're going to be shocked even with your 1st base map. How's your day going by the way? anything new?

ABCC49A2-0FF0-4023-859A-4266DB344B1A.jpeghere are the facts about throttle body spacer… tb spacer it’s real name is plenum spacer, it’s main function is to increase the size of your intake manifold (air capacity), and depending on the spacer location, it can also increase intake runner length to add torque.

2 main locations to add plenum spacer is 1) by the throttle body or 2) by the intake runner. Both locations increase air volume but only the intake runner spacer will increase torque.. one of the well known plenum spacers is honda j35 engine, many accord v6 owners add stock odyssey/mdx plenum spacer to increase torque…

Now as for the part to increase performance, that’s all depends on your engine size & intake manifold size, it’s why there’s a lot of mix reviews, some swore by it and some feel no power gain…

Example on k24z7, it’s 2400cc per revolution, if your intake manifold volume is smaller than 2400cc (usually stock im will always have less air volume require per revolution) it will require to draw more air from outside of the tb to feed enough air for 2400cc per revolution, the vehicle can still run smoothly even if your engine can only inhale let say 2300cc of air per revolution, your just not going to perform at engine’s full potential..

During wot or force induction engine, the im size will have no effect…

1 way to know if you need tb is this, if your car is manual transmission, during stop and go traffic, when you shift into next gear and gas it kinda hard but not floor it & you feel the car is kinda “choking”, it means it’s better if you have larger plenum intake manifold, and tb spacer might help… not every car needs it, & it’s all depends on your mods, it’s why some people feel no gains & some people feel gains.

will too large intake plenum volume hurt performance ? in most cases, yes... when you have a larger plenum, it now require longer time to replenish a larger im, think like this... when you turn on water hose at full blast, will you fill up a 5 gallon bucket faster or a 7 gallon faster ?

Last edited:
Back