Pauly's "You're my boy Blue!"

Question, are your rear brakes drums? I have a 2013 LX and I think I have drums. (Not too sure as I have caps over steels and havn't looked under yet)

LX Civics have rear drum brakes.

Old rims are up for sale on local Kijiji...someone will be really happy with them like I was until I started following Civic forums. ha ha
Already had an offer of $500 just for the rims. Guy is supposed to come over this weekend. I'll be a happy camper if he buys them because I bought them used in rough shape for $200 and then fixed them up.

P1020253.JPGP1020254.JPG

That grill has been sitting there for a while. Finally made a move and bought fog lights so I can do all my jobs at the same time. (Adding temperature sensor behind bumper too.)
Now I'm waiting for the last piece of the puzzle...the sedan painted fog light garnish. Much thanks to Michael Hurd for suggesting I go to my dealership to buy these. I'm going to end up saving about $60 compared to the eBay/CHH prices with their shipping and duties charges.....plus, I will have them in only 3 days! Wow, not often the dealership is the cheaper route!!!

It's going to be neat to see all 3 button slots filled. :)

P1020256.JPG

Last edited:
That grill has been sitting there for a while. Finally made a move and bought fog lights so I can do all my jobs at the same time. (Adding temperature sensor behind bumper too.)
Now I'm waiting for the last piece of the puzzle...the sedan painted fog light garnish. Much thanks to Michael Hurd for suggesting I go to my dealership to buy these. I'm going to end up saving about $60 compared to the eBay/CHH prices with their shipping and duties charges.....plus, I will have them in only 3 days! Wow, not often the dealership is the cheaper route!!!

It's going to neat to see all 3 button slots filled. :)

View attachment 15808

It's going to look good Paul. Can't wait to see it. I've got a few good deals at the dealer. It's the shipping from the US that kills us.

Back