Pauly's "You're my boy Blue!"

You can see the problem I'm going to have installing the throttle body spacer which is about 1.5" thick and will push the intake over to the right by that much. There is maybe .25 of an inch to spare so I need to move or modify the bracket connected to the brake fluid reservoir. Speaking of the reservoir, I wonder when my sock is coming. I ordered it about a month ago. Must be on a slow container ship. :hmmm?:

Last edited:
Installed 15 mm Inchiba V2 hub centric wheel spacers all the way round. I'm super happy with the new look. I would call it functional flush. 20mm in the rear would probably be ideal though like @hotdogjohnny .

View attachment 35953

View attachment 35954

View attachment 35955

View attachment 35958
Hey Pauly99to17... The car is looking great man. I see that you've done a lot of work to it. A quest for you.
I have some 15 mm wheel spacers that i bought 2 weeks ago. "I Know lol what am I waiting for to put the on" But here is the thing. When i put them on, I see that the stock studs, they stick out. Isn't the wheel supposed to be sitting flush with the wheel spacer frame? The stock studs prevent the wheel form doing that. What did you do? Do i have to change the studs for shorter ones?

Hey Pauly99to17... The car is looking great man. I see that you've done a lot of work to it. A quest for you.
I have some 15 mm wheel spacers that i bought 2 weeks ago. "I Know lol what am I waiting for to put the on" But here is the thing. When i put them on, I see that the stock studs, they stick out. Isn't the wheel supposed to be sitting flush with the wheel spacer frame? The stock studs prevent the wheel form doing that. What did you do? Do i have to change the studs for shorter ones?
No my car, but the spacer should look like this when you install it. Your wheel will be flush to the spacer.

image.jpg

Back