Pauly's "You're my boy Blue!"

I finally got around to installing the P2R Throttle Body Spacer. I'm soooooooooooooo happy with it! The car is night and day. It actually responds when I hit the gas pedal now. Haha. Before this car was Pretty quick at high RPMS, but was painfully slow at the get go. Now the car is responding. The Takada intake was great for high end and now with this TBS the car feels like race car. Haha.

:vtec::vtec::vtec::vtec::vtec::vtec::vtec:

Last edited:
Just came back from driving a friend's Mercedes 350 SLK Turbo. Wow! 604 HP!!! That thing was scary fast. You can punch that thing while doing 150 Km/hour and it throws you into the back of the seat! So much fun! :flame::spinning::vtec:

mercedes 350.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 26276

I had to cut the Spyder Fog Light Kit button a little bit because it was getting stuck in the OEM housing. Just trimmed a little bit with a hack saw. Easy fix and button is now flush. :)

View attachment 26277View attachment 26278View attachment 26353

* I put the fog button upside down. It was changed after I took this picture.

View attachment 26279

View attachment 26280View attachment 26281

Used fuse #43 (power window) to tap into with 20 a fuse.
Hey Pauly... Wondering what is that cable that you hoked up to fuse 23? and also, #43. Is that the constant power for the fog lights?

:popcorn: will the green heater/ac lights be the next for change, or can you live with those being green? ;)

Hey Pauly... Wondering what is that cable that you hoked up to fuse 23? and also, #43. Is that the constant power for the fog lights?
Fuse #23 is for my ambient lights and fuse #43 (rear power windows) is for my fog lights. I like the fog lights plugged here, but perhaps not everyone would. I always have the fog lights on. I am using high count LED bulbs which don't draw a lot of power and don't get hot. When I turn the car off the fog lights stay on until I open the door.

:popcorn: will the green heater/ac lights be the next for change, or can you live with those being green? ;)
Those are staying green. Haha.

I finally tracked down a blue ignition ring in Thailand, but am having trouble paying him and getting it sent here. It's on my To Do list and will happen one day. That might be the last light.

Back