Pauly's "You're my boy Blue!"

3 coats of clear added then dried under a heater. The polishing process is a lot longer than I thought. I started doing the right tail light. Put about 35 minutes into it. I figure I have at least another 2 hours to finish both of them, probably a bit longer.

image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited:
3 coats of clear added t.hen dried under a heater. The polishing process is a lot longer than I thought. I started doing the right tail light. Put about 35 minutes into it. I figure I have at least another 2 hours to finish both of them, probably a bit longer.

View attachment 41766 View attachment 41767
What are you using to polish them? I did a couple coats of clear on mine and they're a semi gloss finish.

Forgot to tell you that I got the LED switch back signal bulbs last week. Thanks! I don't know when I'm going to install them. I'm still waiting for my resistors that I ordered off eBay a month and a half ago. Long story. Guess they got lost in the mail. ? Seller has sent me 2 more. Probably won't be here for another 2 weeks. Guy uses the slowest cargo ships he can get. Don't know if I'll have enough room to install without taking the bumper off which I don't want to do in the cold. They may have to wait till spring. :(

Forgot to tell you that I got the LED switch back signal bulbs last week. Thanks! I don't know when I'm going to install them. I'm still waiting for my resistors that I ordered off eBay a month and a half ago. Long story. Guess they got lost in the mail. ? Seller has sent me 2 more. Probably won't be here for another 2 weeks. Guy uses the slowest cargo ships he can get. Don't know if I'll have enough room to install without taking the bumper off which I don't want to do in the cold. They may have to wait till spring. :(
You're welcome!! The first time I switched out the signal bulbs I went through the wheel well. You can connect the bulbs and put the resistors on later if you don't mind the hyper flashing. I hear you on the cargo ships hahaha. All my stuff takes about a month lol

Last edited:
You definitely don't have to take the bumper off, it's an easy install. Yours didn't come with resistors?

Man this build is so nice, simple and clean.. those ep3 Type R/CSX rims really fit well on this body. even un-lowered it looked nice.

T
Man this build is so nice, simple and clean.. those ep3 Type R/CSX rims really fit well on this body. even un-lowered it looked nice.
Thank you very much. My goal has always been to give it an original looking stock look. I want people to look at it and go to the dealership and ask for the R18 model then be confused when they are told it doesn't exist. Haha

You definitely don't have to take the bumper off, it's an easy install. Yours didn't come with resistors?
The headlights did not have resistors no. Yours?
EDIT: Oh, I think you meant the switchback bulbs.

T
Thank you very much. My goal has always been to give it an original looking stock look. I want people to look at it and go to the dealership and ask for the R18 model then be confused when they are told it doesn't exist. Haha

Nice OEM look has always been my goal when modding cars. If you ever lose your mind and decide to sell those rims, let me know. I've been looking for it and I only saw a beat up set on ebay. Even ICB said they don't carry them new anymore and just get them used once in a wile.

I didn't, I thought Pauly said he ordered resistors for his taillights, that's why I was asking

Nice OEM look has always been my goal when modding cars. If you ever lose your mind and decide to sell those rims, let me know. I've been looking for it and I only saw a beat up set on ebay. Even ICB said they don't carry them new anymore and just get them used once in a wile.
Ya, extremely difficult to find where I live too. I got so lucky to find them and get them picked up by another member on the forum. Not only that, but I also got good tires with them annnnnd didn't have to pay for shipping. $600 all in. :)
Sorry, but I'll provably never sell them.

Back