Picked up a daily

Haha. I've never heard of anyone with a Civic buying a daily. Sheesh, I had a hard enough time trying to comprehend the fact that some Evo/STI owners stored their cars during the winter.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

My 9th isn't my only toy, I just don't enjoy the Nissan it must drift community

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed, rear disc swap is going to happen at the same time bushing are replaced

if you don't want to have to swap the whole trailing arm look up the scarebird rear disk conversion. I used it for my build and it worked out great.

a0168dcd710282dd96aced6bbe0d6714.jpg

That eBay intake, glitter paint, and don't care!

What block is that? I have a 95 del sol for the same reason. I'm a electrician and there are some job sites I can't take my civic unless I want it to be dented and scratched.

Might pick up a few hp and some mileage if you swap the y7 manifold for a y8 manifold and throttle body. Better flow on the cheap.

Might pick up a few hp and some mileage if you swap the y7 manifold for a y8 manifold and throttle body. Better flow on the cheap.

I was thinking about that, but motors due for a tbelt change and I want a y8 tranny. So I might just grab a y8 harness, ecu, long block, and tranny to swap it.

Check your price options a mini me head swap could be cheaper. The bottom end is more or less identical between the y7 and y8. Only real difference is the y7 has a steel oil pan that's prone to leaking.

I'd go with the y8 head swap or z6 head. Z6 is a great head. But you could find a y8 for cheap or possibly free.

Back