Pics just installed my aero kit civic coupe

I like the sides/rear, but you can obviously add those on when funds allow it. Others have done the same here.

IMG_3061.jpg

This is what the sides and rear look like to give you an idea as to what it looks like with the full kit

you mean hfp wheels? There isn't a hfp body kit for the sedan

I believe it was the full kit dealer installed for 2k. I've read that it was only for the coupe but I swear I test drove a sedan with it.

the areo kit looks real nice ordering mine soon :dance:
Thanks. They are cheap on collegehillshonda.com I believe about 280 shipped. Install is super easy. They have a youtube video with step by step instructions

T
They are on 15s thats y the tires have a lot of meat on them. I want to go to 17s when i get extra money

go 18's bro..... and be like me, stock 16" are for winter rims and 18" are for summer... but trust me, going from 16" to 18" is an amazing difference for handling, with 16" it feels like a drunk duck, compared to a real tight ride with 18's.... just saying, for the $10 more for each tire and rim, only a $80 differnce...if you're patient enough, you wont regret it.... :woowoo:

I believe it was the full kit dealer installed for 2k. I've read that it was only for the coupe but I swear I test drove a sedan with it.

dont worry bro, thats why we have the modulo kit for sedans, maybe i'll have it all installed this weekend so u can see.... :dancing:

IMG00101-20121216-1433.jpg IMG00112-20121219-0750.jpg

altho the rear wont fit on an SI .... then the rear wont line up with the sides for height .... :hmmm?:

go 18's bro..... and be like me, stock 16" are for winter rims and 18" are for summer... but trust me, going from 16" to 18" is an amazing difference for handling, with 16" it feels like a drunk duck, compared to a real tight ride with 18's.... just saying, for the $10 more for each tire and rim, only a $80 differnce...if you're patient enough, you wont regret it.... :woowoo:
True. Thanks for the suggestion. Which rims did u go with

i
True. Thanks for the suggestion. Which rims did u go with

i went kazara ... black painted rims... altho i like the looks of machine front rims, got enkei's a few years back for my 7the gen civic, look awesome.. but after 4 years start to really break down, behind the clearcoat the machined part looks all corroded... and since my civics a 10+ year car, with being painted.. easy to repaint(and actually stick).... also i wanted to go the black and blue theme....i laffed soooooo hard when they honda changed the 2013 EX(now touring in Canada) rims... looks great, for the first few years.... but then again the factory rims work fine as winter rims... lol

3IMG00018-20121124-1656.jpgIMG00113-20121219-1724.jpg

i did dark blue wheel strips, but only did one.. altho u cant tell now, they are too dark, so had to order another set of regular blue.... after i install them, will store the wheels in the crawlspace, not my livingroom.. typical bachelor.... lucky my sweety doesn live with me or im sure id not be allowed to do what i do.. enjoy my freedom while i can bro... lol :wheee:

Back