Photos Pics Of Your Rides/Cars/Vehicles, As They Sit Now

I had my car outside today to dry the clear bra on the bumper. I just need to install the sections around the fog light trim.

Photo0357s.jpg

Photo0358s.jpg

Your install go ok?

I don't have any fingers/pop ups, but I do have some finger prints from stretching the film. Due to uneven stretching it's not even around the edges of the fenders. Overall, it's not perfect, but its going to save my front end, and I will probably be the only person that notices the imperfections. Once I get my camera back I will post some pictures in the other thread.

I did have a little bit of trouble because my grill is not stock. I had to take a razor blade covered by a microfiber cloth, and use that to remove any fingers between the bumper and grill. It sucked, but it's my own fault for installing the grill first.

where'd you get that grill?

ebay, the seller was lasungod, you might try emailing them on ebay. It's an actual Honda Access/Modulo grill. I paid $235 shipped for the grill, and $70 to get the lower section painted. The top portion is already painted black like the Si grill. Install took about 45 minutes since the bumper had to be taken off.

There is another version that is chrome on the bottom, you can view most of the Honda Access/Modulo parts here: http://www.hondaaccess.co.th/lineup-civic-exterior.html

ebay, the seller was lasungod, you might try emailing them on ebay. It's an actual Honda Access/Modulo grill. I paid $235 shipped for the grill, and $70 to get the lower section painted. The top portion is already painted black like the Si grill. Install took about 45 minutes since the bumper had to be taken off.

There is another version that is chrome on the bottom, you can view most of the Honda Access/Modulo parts here: http://www.hondaaccess.co.th/lineup-civic-exterior.html
yeah i've seen them on the asian market civics, but I never bothered looking for em locally in the US. I'll have to look that up. Thanks!

Very nice! I was SO close to getting a black car but I ended up with red, black looks so nice though.

Back