Photos Pics Of Your Rides/Cars/Vehicles, As They Sit Now

Wife traded her 06 civic sedan for a 2011 kia sx koup. She likes it, but I think mine is nicer, don't ya'll?

AA4D6E9B-16A1-49E1-BD8A-7CAA13251773-5492-000006A5BC96527D.jpg

Wife traded her 06 civic sedan for a 2011 kia sx koup. She likes it, but I think mine is nicer, don't ya'll?

AA4D6E9B-16A1-49E1-BD8A-7CAA13251773-5492-000006A5BC96527D.jpg

not rockin front plates, good man! i finally took the front plate off yesterday.... actually some kias are pretty nice, just not sure yet if as reliable as hondas.. but isnt it kinda unfair to compare any car to an Si? lol :D

Yeah her Koup is pretty nice, fully loaded..leather interior,nav, heated seats, shiftmatic with paddle shifters, but just does'nt "feel" as quality to me. Fully loaded was almost as expensive as an si. Difference is Honda pushes 201 hp vs. 173 hp out of the same displacement engine, but she loves her car, its her baby, and ya know what they say- happy wife/happy life

Oh yeah, NC doesnt require front plates!! In fact she had KIA dealership replace front bumper free of charge cause they drilled like 6 holes for front plate mount, but our tint laws suck.... No darker than 35% even on back window.

:(

thankfully yea lol, id kill my coworkers if they werent. altho we were talkin bout putting the dealership stickers and 'thank you for not smoking in your loaner vehicle' stickers all over other employees haha

Here's mine, all shiny and clean. OEM Wing, OEM Foglights, and OEM Side moldings DIY installed next week. Loved the Cyber Monday Sale from College Hills Honda!
Caredit.jpg

Back