Photos Pics Of Your Rides/Cars/Vehicles, As They Sit Now

Just checked Hyundai website damn $33K for that trim. That's 5.0 money with recaro and brembo package.

Yeah the ultimate comes with brembo package and a lot of other goods...I will most likely wait for a used one to show up with lower miles. Ill have my si for at least another year before I debate seriously on getting rid of it honestly. I do like the look of the new mustangs, but will most likely lean towards the genesis in the end, unless something else really wows me

Yeah the ultimate comes with brembo package and a lot of other goods...I will most likely wait for a used one to show up with lower miles. Ill have my si for at least another year before I debate seriously on getting rid of it honestly. I do like the look of the new mustangs, but will most likely lean towards the genesis in the end, unless something else really wows me

What about used EVO IX? They are still expensive in mid $20s. Why do you want to sell your Si anyway?

What about used EVO IX? They are still expensive in mid $20s. Why do you want to sell your Si anyway?

Honestly, the biggest thing for me is RWD, and more power. Other than that, I have been more than happy with it. I just know in a year I will be ready for something different for sure... I forgot about the Evo though, that will be on my list as well

Honestly, the biggest thing for me is RWD, and more power. Other than that, I have been more than happy with it. I just know in a year I will be ready for something different for sure... I forgot about the Evo though, that will be on my list as well

Seems like everyone is selling their Si. on FB Si group people always say that their Si is too slow and they will buy something else.:think:

Seems like everyone is selling their Si. on FB Si group people always say that their Si is too slow and they will buy something else.:think:

The only way I will keep it, is if in the spring, I am convinced enough to get a stage one supercharger. At that point, I would def keep it

Buy Si. Add parts. Car go really fast. Cost is <= to other cars that people jump to. Reliability is > other cars people jump to. (as well as maintenance costs)

Plus, starting with a clean foundation, the car ends up exactly how you want it without compromising for "performance" parts that come with a different factory car.

Just my 2 cents.

Buy Si. Add parts. Car go really fast. Cost is <= to other cars that people jump to. Reliability is > other cars people jump to. (as well as maintenance costs)

Plus, starting with a clean foundation, the car ends up exactly how you want it without compromising for "performance" parts that come with a different factory car.

Just my 2 cents.

Great point, that is exactly why I am considering the CT supercharger, because I am far enough into my build where it will be alot of work to go back

Yes sir, wasn't too hard either except for that bracket underneath... And you'll need a second person for the belt

bfa2098ff0bb20dc5aac137d9ab0ea63.jpg

Back