PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PC)

Yeah I just haven't been on recently. Works been killing my game time. I'm off for the next two days though so I plan to get some time in.

If you see me on hit me up.

Been playing quite a bit of squad (4) lately. Really haven't did any duo/solo.

I played a good bit of BGrounds this long weekend. Few 2nd place finishes but no #1 (Chicken Dinners) :(

K. Let me rephrase. How is the mobile version compared to a platform version like Xbox one or a PC version?

K. Let me rephrase. How is the mobile version compared to a platform version like Xbox one or a PC version?

It's very basic (graphic wise) because it's on mobile. I need a keyboard/mouse to play well :giggle:

And why are u up so late?

You are going to laugh... I sorta fell asleep on the couch from 730-10pm and now I'm not tired yet.

Also my work is closed tomorrow due to the snow so :disco:

Introducing Map Selection

7dfb46a1d580ab71d8ccd8a2a545cf554f2886ba.jpg

https://steamcommunity.com/games/578080/announcements/detail/3229520292645744467

Servers usually down? Or was last night a rare occurrence?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Currently waiting for my daughter to enter the world. NOT PC but I find it hilarious that I can get two back to back dinners on mobile. Also the only two matches I've played. Couldn't sell my soul for one on PC.
aa04b37f78484e30d2e95d9ba783e95d.jpg
ec2dc7b9d0e11e31fc1e87a6de85bdc9.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Currently waiting for my daughter to enter the world. NOT PC but I find it hilarious that I can get two back to back dinners on mobile. Also the only two matches I've played. Couldn't sell my soul for one on PC.

I saw your SnapChat story. 1st child right? Congrats!

PS: PUBG Mobile has tons of bots to make it easier for people ;) Don't think you are good or anything

Back