Votes: 9 5.1%
  • Landline

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • No Phone

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Windows Phone

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters

Shitty camera (purple tint). Small Screen (only 4.7").

If I could access IMGUR here at work I'd attach a picture for you.

Edit: Google Image Search helped me lol

102262d1390798613t-htc-one-simple-poll-how-many-have-purple-red-pink-tint-camera-imag0681.jpg

Pretty much every night/low light situation this is what happens. Of course it's not under warranty. Thousands of people are having this problem.

Shitty camera (purple tint). Small Screen (only 4.7").

If I could access IMGUR here at work I'd attach a picture for you.

Edit: Google Image Search helped me lol

102262d1390798613t-htc-one-simple-poll-how-many-have-purple-red-pink-tint-camera-imag0681.jpg

Pretty much every night/low light situation this is what happens. Of course it's not under warranty. Thousands of people are having this problem.

That was fixed with the M8, but is still questionable with the M9 as they changed the camera. That being said, I really don't care so much about the camera. Screen size has been bumped up to 5" which I feel is a perfect size.

Waiting for something with 6" display to be released.:popcorn:

That was fixed with the M8, but is still questionable with the M9 as they changed the camera. That being said, I really don't care so much about the camera. Screen size has been bumped up to 5" which I feel is a perfect size.

I hope it doesn't come back on the M9.

I hate the 4.7" size of the M7. So small :(
Waiting for something with 6" display to be released.:popcorn:

Damn! 6"... I'd rather a 5.5" or so size phone.

Just get a damn tablet at that point. Otherwise:

A tablet is too big.

So is a 5.5" phone. To me, anything bigger than a 5" phone may as well be a tablet.

Maybe you have smaller hands? :giggle:

What's the smallest tablet? 8"? 7"?

So, no other complaints?

Besides the size and the shitty camera... Not really. Maybe a bit better battery life.

But other than those things above I don't have any other complaints.

I have a tablet and I don't like it. My g3 has 5.5" display, but I feel like 6" would be more convenient. I do most of my stuff on the phone and use computer to download music and play games.

I owned a HP Touchpad but sold it to my mom... Definitely not a tablet fan.

I have a LG G2 for work (5.2" screen) and I could definitely go for a bigger phone display. Note 4 is 5.7". I'd go for that size.

Back