• Landline

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • No Phone

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Windows Phone

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
I would say the same. If not a nexus 6 than definitely a note 4

You could try to find a Nexus 5, or maybe get a moto G if you want to go cheaper. Tons of reviews praise the Moto G for being a really good midrange phone with an amazing price tag.

I am currently using a Samsung Galaxy S5 and can't wait for the S6 to come out ( i have owned both the S5 and the iPhone 5, nothing biased)

You could try to find a Nexus 5.

Have to see if it works on big red (Verizon)...

I am currently using a Samsung Galaxy S5 and can't wait for the S6 to come out ( i have owned both the S5 and the iPhone 5, nothing biased)

You really think it's worth it to upgrade to the S6 from the S5? I've been watching the reviews of the S6 but I know alot of people are hating on the non-removable battery and no slot for an SD card.

Have to see if it works on big red (Verizon)...
You really think it's worth it to upgrade to the S6 from the S5? I've been watching the reviews of the S6 but I know alot of people are hating on the non-removable battery and no slot for an SD card.

I like my S5 alot and wouldn't upgrade to the Note due to it being a bit too large for my cell phone standards... Hopefully they opt with the removable battery...I have no use for an SD car..I have 16gbs now and won't ever fill that up due to owning an iPod for music purposes and pictures can only take up sooo much space. But will be looking around for other phones when my upgrade is avail in about 2 months.

What about Sony Xperia?

Never thought about a Sony...

I like my S5 alot and wouldn't upgrade to the Note due to it being a bit too large for my cell phone standards... Hopefully they opt with the removable battery...I have no use for an SD car..I have 16gbs now and won't ever fill that up due to owning an iPod for music purposes and pictures can only take up sooo much space. But will be looking around for other phones when my upgrade is avail in about 2 months.

I know a few people with the S5. That might be worth checking out. Not sure how much they are going for used (Craigslist/local forums).

I really don't put any music on my phone. I have streaming apps for that. :)

Can't get a top tier phone, or anything for that matter, without a top tier price. If you're worried about the price then the best thing you can do is determine your price range then shop inside that range :)

Battery life for days
21 hours of normal use
2df03eed635f2ecea611a08980c66957.jpg

S4? I forget. Too lazy to search.

You going to get S6?

Yeah, S4. I would love and S6 Edge, but not at that price point. Non-removable battery shouldn't be too much of an issue, but due to lack of an SD card slot, I would want at least the 64GB

Out with the old... In with the new

HTC One M7 --> Samsung Galaxy S5

Found a guy selling one locally for cheap. Picked it up after work :)

Back