Votes: 9 5.1%
  • Landline

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • No Phone

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Windows Phone

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
I'm not a fan of the "Search" feature on this forum.... I tried to search this thread for "S5 case" and it wouldn't search for S5 it said.. Just searched for "case".

So who has an S5? If so what case do you have?

Otter Box hands down.

I don't like them. Too bulky.

I had this one on my HTC One M7 and liked it but didn't know if any other ones were out for the S5.

81N7%2B3NzCSL._SL1500_.jpg

I'm not a fan of big cases... but something like the one I had on my HTC One I'd be fine with.

That one actually doesn't look too bad. I always hated how bulky they made the phones. In the case of an Otterbox, it turns it into a brick...kinda like my old G1.

I wish I could:( I recently bought Note 5. How big is the display?

Huawei-made Nexus 6P, all-metal-body device with a 5.7-inch display,
The Nexus 5X is the successor to the Nexus 5 and is made by LG. It has a 5.2-inch display

I cheap out on phones. I bought a 2015 model Moto G that's only $200. Lol. It can be submerged on a foot deep water and has a one day battery life. Good enough for me.

Huawei-made Nexus 6P, all-metal-body device with a 5.7-inch display,
The Nexus 5X is the successor to the Nexus 5 and is made by LG. It has a 5.2-inch display

Did you hear about Huawei? Not sure how true the article is though but someone posted it on my other forum.

Researchers find spyware on Xiaomi, Lenovo, Huawei smartphones; manufacturers, experts say middlemen to blame

Source: http://www.ibnlive.com/news/tech/xi...found-pre-installed-with-spyware-1087415.html

Google Project Fi... I've been thinking about it (got an invite before they had the 24hr open invite.)

I would consider it if:

* It didn't use Sprint/T-Mobile service
* If you could use other phones besides 5X/6P (I heard N6 could be on it also)

Anyone using Project Fi?

I would think they'd be decent around your area (bigger cities)

I would think they'd be decent around your area (bigger cities)

If I lived in Baltimore it would be really good but I live in the county (pretty close to the water) thus my cell service is okay (with Verizon) but other carriers don't have as good of service.

I will run a SpeedTest from my house later today/this weekend to show you my 4G LTE speeds.

Back