I can upgrade my work phone (LG G2) and was thinking about the following:

* Samsung Galaxy S7
* Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
* Samsung Galaxy S6
* Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
* Samsung Galaxy Note 5
* Motorola Droid Turbo 2
* LG G4

I've been watching a ton of YouTube reviews/reading reviews. Most say don't get the S6/S6 Edge if the S7/S7 Edge is an option.

I can upgrade my work phone (LG G2) and was thinking about the following:

* Samsung Galaxy S7
* Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
* Samsung Galaxy S6
* Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
* Samsung Galaxy Note 5
* Motorola Droid Turbo 2
* LG G4

I've been watching a ton of YouTube reviews/reading reviews. Most say don't get the S6/S6 Edge if the S7/S7 Edge is an option.

G4 or S7 Edge

I've had the g4 for close to a year now,and haven't had any problems at all with it. The g5 looks good and will be available on the first from what I've seen

I have Note 5. Works perfectly fine, but I had to disable a lot of apps that come standard.

I've had the g4 for close to a year now,and haven't had any problems at all with it. The g5 looks good and will be available on the first from what I've seen
I need to research the G5 a bit. I saw it had that battery that is replaceable.
I have Note 5. Works perfectly fine, but I had to disable a lot of apps that come standard.
The bigger screen would be nice but don't need the stylus.

Note 6 is rumored to come out as soon as July, having all the new bells and whistles that the s7 has if you want to hold out for it.

Personally I'm waiting for the next Nexus. I have the 6, the 6P didn't give me enough reason to upgrade, but I'm sure the next one will.

Note 6 is rumored to come out as soon as July, having all the new bells and whistles that the s7 has if you want to hold out for it.

Personally I'm waiting for the next Nexus. I have the 6, the 6P didn't give me enough reason to upgrade, but I'm sure the next one will.

The LG G2 that I currently have as my work phone is still working fine. I was just looking at other options since I have the option to upgrade. Not sure if I want to wait until July. I'd wait until next month lol

I love Nexus devices. I remember my OG Galaxy Nexus.

A long time ago I had all HTC phones, then moved to Samsung for a long while, but now that I've been using Nexus devices, I can't see myself going back to other brands with their skins/overlays/themes and tons of bloatware. Plus there's the added bonus of getting all the latest Android updates and features as soon as they're available.

I had an HTC One M7 and it wasn't a bad phone besides the camera sucked BAD. Purple tint/haze FTL.

I stopped using HTC after the One S, they sorta went downhill after that. Their flagship phones arent as competitively built as they used to be.
I stopped using Samsung when they started to go too heavy on everything being Samsung themed.
What pissed me off recently was when i realized some phones with S Beam wont work with Android Beam on non-Samsung phones. Why limit functionality? Do they really think non-Samsung users will switch to them just to use their brand of services? More and more i see them taking after Apple and i feel it gives Android a bad light.
That's it, rants over. Although i could go on.

Tapping the back of your phone to another persons phone to send info/files via NFC and/or Wi-Fi direct
It's an easy way to share large files like long videos, and also an easy way to share things like contact info, websites, youtube videos, and even things like music playlists (if you both use the same app)

Maybe you should make some friends to share things with

Oh no you didn't!

giphy.gif

If I did need to send files to people I'd use email (depending on file size) or Google Drive (send them the link).

I have the G4 with Nova Prime.. The battery is crucified by the screen.. It freezes up sometimes randomly but being cheaper per month than the iPhone 6 i swapped out for it I will say that it is a good phone for the price per month

Just bought my wife the S7 Edge, and I gotta say it's a sexy phone. Pretty cool what you can do with the edges as well, they're actually pretty functional and it's not just about the looks.

Just bought my wife the S7 Edge, and I gotta say it's a sexy phone. Pretty cool what you can do with the edges as well, they're actually pretty functional and it's not just about the looks.
Lucky wife! :)

Back